- Sterc and Relactions take your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you, because you use our website, our services and also because you provide this information to us.
- We do our utmost to process the information you have provided in a careful manner. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of what personal data we process, how we handle your personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why we collect it.
- In the General Data Protection Regulation context, Sterc and Relactions are data controllers.
A SUMMARY OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
A. FROM YOU AS A VISITOR OF THIS WEBSITE
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide
- Data about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Type of browser and device
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Our website and services do not intend to collect data about visitors who are under the age of 16, with the exception of given permission from parents or guardians. Sterc and Relactions cannot check if a visitor is older than the age of 16, therefore we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. This way, we can prevent data on children from being collected without parental consent.
B. PLEASE CONTACT US IF WE HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG
- If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without the aforementioned consent, please contact us via info@Sterc and Relactions.nl. We will delete the data immediately.
WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA AND FOR HOW LONG
A. Sterc and Relactions PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- To be able to e-mail you when this is necessary to provide our services;
- To send you requested information as a result of filling out the contact form and finally;
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to adjust it to your preferences.
B. THE DURATION FOR WHICH WE STORE YOUR DATA
- Sterc and Relactions will not store your personal data any longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If you want information about our retention periods in your case, please contact modx@Sterc.nl.
PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES
- Besides the cookies we use, as described in our cookie declaration, we also share the data we collect from you on our website with the following third parties:
- Various payment methods, including iDEAL, so that orders placed can be paid for immediately.
- Verwerker B
- Verwerker C
- We have made good agreements with the above processors. We force these third parties to use at least the same level of data protection as we offer you as data controller.
MAPPING OUT YOUR VISIT OF OUR WEBSITE
A.ACCESSING, ADJUSTING OR DELETING YOUR DATA
A. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to
- access your personal data,
- request an adjustment of your data
- request that less of your data be processed by us,
- apply for the removal of your data,
- have your data transferred to someone else and
- file a complaint as described in article 8.
- If you have any questions or comments about how Sterc and Relactions process your data, please send them to info@Sterc and Relactions.nl.
- Sterc and Relactions want to be sure that you have made the request. That is why we kindly ask that you send us a copy of your ID along with your request for access, correction or removal. To protect your privacy, Sterc and Relactions ask you to black out your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), document number and citizen service number/social security number in this copy.
- Sterc and Relactions will respond to your request as soon as possible, at least within four weeks.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
A. INTERNAL HANDLING
- If you have any complaints about processing (personal) data processing, Sterc and Relactions would like to clear the air with you in mutual consultation. Please send your complaint to info@Sterc and Relactions.nl.
B. DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
- Based on the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit a complaint to your own Data Protection Authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the lead supervisory authority of Sterc and Relactions, the Dutch DPA (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). For more information on your right to complain, please visit the Dutch DPA’s website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
SECURE CONNECTION USING SSL - ENCRYPTION
- Sterc and Relactions use secure encryption technologies to protect you as a website visitor. Using SSL (Secure Socket Layer), your personal data is encrypted (not visible to third parties) on our site. This way, you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
B. HOW CAN I IDENTIFY THE SECURE CONNECTION?
- We use SSL encryption on all parts of our site where your data is used, such as when filling out the contact form. You can check and recognise this yourself. When you are on an encrypted part of our site, you will see a (green) lock symbol appearing in your browser's lower-right or top-left corner. In addition, the URL of http:// changes to https://, indicating that the page is secure.
SECURITY AND VERSION
- Sterc and Relactions take the protection of your data very seriously and therefore take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, illegal access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not secured correctly or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us directly at info@Sterc and Relactions.nl
- The current version is 20230803
A. CONTACT PERSON
- Sterc and Relactions have appointed Gauke Pieter as the person responsible for GDPR. When you have remarks regarding this privacy statement or you have general questions regarding the GDPR, you can contact us via modx@Sterc.com